SpringShire’s Founder’s Club Benefits
Make plans at SpringShire now and enjoy Founder’s Club benefits!
Why make plans at SpringShire now? As a founding member of SpringShire, you are entitled to complimentary benefits. These benefits will make your move to SpringShire stress-free and will improve the quality of your life’s next chapter! Not to mention, your deposit is kept in an escrow account in your name – protected and fully refundable with interest if you change your mind for any reason. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
As a Founding Member you will enjoy the following:
- Priority selection of your home location. Be the first to reserve the most sought-after floor plans, views and location within the community.
- Secure entrance free pricing. Lock in your home price and avoid the high cost of homes in the future. With real estate values rising, now is the perfect time to reserve your home at SpringShire.
- Invitations to Founder’s Club events. Get to know your future neighbors at fun, exclusive events hosted by the SpringShire team.
- Personalization and Design Services. As a founding member you will have the opportunity to choose fixtures and finishes for your new home. Receive assistance in choosing everything from paint colors and carpet to countertops and lights. You will have a number of choices to make sure your new home is to your liking.
- Moving will be easy with help from the SpringShire team. Work with a personal relocation manager who will assist you with every aspect of your move – from selling your current home to downsizing for your move to the community.
- Complimentary Settling-In Services. Receive assistance with the work of unpacking by having a personal assistant available to hang pictures, make your bed and get your kitchen organized.
- Complimentary Storage and Under-Cover Parking. Each member of the Founders Club will receive a reserved under-cover parking space assigned to their unit. An indoor, easy to access storage unit will also be included.
Call SpringShire for more details or to learn more about the community.